Old January 18th 04, 03:31 AM
RHF

= = = N8KDV wrote in message ...
Maximus wrote:

Are they gonna stuff him and preserve him and put in with lenin LOL ?

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Castro being preserved that is. I rather doubt
that he'd be put in with Lenin though.

Speaking of being preserved, how many are there? Seems like Lenin is, Mao is
as far as I know, and possibly Ho Chi Minh?

N8KDV,

And... We have the Lincoln Memorial, The Washington Monument,
and has Anyone Asked You "How is Buried in Grant's Tomb ?"

Actually the Headlines should read:
"Large Oil Discovery Found in Cuba Waters - Bush Declares Castro Dead!"

~ RHF
..
..

"N8KDV" wrote in message

N8KDV wrote:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/7729760.htm

This got me to thinking on my ride back from town a bit ago about the
old Radio Moscow days when a Soviet leader died, and we'd hear dirge
music on the frequencies, announcing that a leader had died, even before
an announcement had been made.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B