Old January 19th 04, 02:21 AM
phil :)

hi Telamon:

You can mark the group unread or un-subscribe and re-subscribe
to the group to get all messages on the news server.

thanks, i tried. the HDD has errors.

Blindly reading specifications can lead you astray on how the
radio will perform. Some measurements require the radio be in
a non-optimum reception state.

there is also creative spec writing. i'd rather view a schematic, do you
have the RX340's?

I'm going to play devil's advocate and ask the question "why do some
radios work much better than the IP3 @ 5KHz measurement would indicate?"

during usage, antenna can help: if we use a LW loop and that station 5 kHz
away is being nulled by 50 dB because of its direction then we've solved
the problem before it got inside the radio.

regards,
phil