Old January 19th 04, 03:46 AM
Soliloquy

(Current_gothic) wrote in
:

Since I have killfiled so many people from this group, I didn't get to
see their response, other than as it is quoted in your reply.
Unfortunately, so few people have an imagination these days, as the TV
supplies what their creative impulses should have driven them to think
of for themselves.

People that question are creative enough to write the materials that
placate the masses. If we were all rigidly scientific, how truly dull
the world would be.

Confer the movie "Frequency"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0186151/

Feast thou eyes on the brief description at the above site.

"Plot Outline: An accidental cross-time radio link connects father and
son across 30 years. The son tries to save his father's life, but then
must fix the consequences".

In brief,
A relatively young man, policeman by trade, despondent at the recent
breakup with his wife, happens to get his father's HAM radio from the
closet. He plugs the radio in, and while using it converses with another
man, a man that subsequently turns out to be his father. Problem is, his
father had died many years prior. An unusual aurora activity in the NY
area offered this man a chance to change his past, but with unexpected
results.

Awesome movie, and just think, some people laugh their asses off over
such creative ideas.

Please watch the movie, the difficulty with changing the past is quite
intriguing, and a way to get evidence from the past to the present is
interestingly done. And at the end, changes in the past result in
dramatic changes in the present.

Keep thinking those creative ideas.

Regards.

Think what you want i was just asking a question if thast how u treat
every one in this newsgroup when they ask a question just a curious
one at that i wasent refering to UFOS or anything in that matter. but
i guess if ur gooing to be an ass about something that some one asked
just for a change of topic and maybe even see if its happend. maybe
some one is interested u ever think about that

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:38:14 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

Current_gothic wrote:

Just think what if this actually happened

well what i mean is maybe a airplane sent off a message over
shortwave radio lets say back in 1940 and maybe just now from 1990
on to 2004 maybe u heard the message over ur radio

would like to hear your input

thanks

--
Never say never.