Old January 19th 04, 03:47 AM
RHF

= = = (Diverd4777)
= = = wrote in message ...
In article ,
(RHF) writes:

IS,

It is my understanding that by the year 2020 the actual majority
of the so called Global Warming "Green House Gases" will be
generated by three countries: China, India and Indonesia.

NOT from the Automobiles or Power Plants in the USofA but simply
from the common people of those countries burning carbon fuels
to heat their homes and cook their food.

People Gota Live...
Or would you suggest that we start with THOSE PEOPLE !
* Shall They Freeze ?
* Shall They Starve ?
* Shall They Simply Be Eliminated ?
All in the 'name' of "Protecting the Planet" from People !

- Let them all eat Frozen Food ??

Yeah, we can build Huge Nuclear Powered Frozen food factories
Taking care of Unemployment AND global Warming.. !

- But If there is no such thing as Global Warming
then we don't have anything to worry about !
:-)

Diverd4777,

HUGH Nuclear Powered 'anythings' will result in GLOW Warming !

Turn Out The Lights . . .
The Party Is Glowing Over Here, There, and Everywhere ~ RHF

..