Old January 19th 04, 04:38 AM
Eric F. Richards

Eric F. Richards wrote:

[...]
Dunno. I don't keep up with the local doings of the broadcasters
much. I assume they are in the old standard TV UHF band; 47 CFR 369
says that from 470 to 890 MHz, field strength on Table Mountain must
be less than 30 mV/m.

that PAR LPF should severely attenuate UHF. spectral analysis of that wire
is needed. low frequencies or potent RF energy can cause PIN diodes to
rectify.

The PAR LPF has no relevence to the federal regulations regarding
Table Mountain. What's your point? HDTV broadcasters at Lookout
Mountain are griping about the regs. My point, in case you missed it,
again, is that the flamethrower is in violation of the regs in 47 CFR
369.

Ack! phil completely drives me to distraction. The above two entries
should read 47 CFR 22.369 Part 22, 369.

I should've kept my R75 and put a "Hello, my name is phil" tag on it
so I could give it a good kick every time he posts more pro-R75
drivel...