Old January 19th 04, 06:44 AM
phil :)

I should've kept my R75 and put a "Hello, my name is phil" tag on it
so I could give it a good kick every time he posts more pro-R75
drivel...

pandering Captain Ahab? when Moby Dick overloaded an R8B and R75 you just
blamed the radios: "Get a real radio, and notice the difference. And if you
can't afford a real radio, get a Drake." so Steve, Les, Ken, me, and others
told you to stick it. instead of building a LW loop you went out and
"showed all us idiots" by buying a $4k radio LOL. what did you ask those
TenTec engineers Eric? directions to the bathroom? in the words of
President Bush: "THE GAME IS OVER"

regards,
phil