Old January 20th 04, 03:45 PM
Maximus

I got up to late to be able to enjoy that catch. I get the same
interference, but I thought it was coming from electric meters in the area.
It started when they installed the new meters, so it oculd be mere
coincidence. Others have said it is radar, but it operates 24/7 non stop.
Nice catch.

"Rick KB1KIL" wrote in message
Radio Buenas Nuevas
San Sebastian, Guatemala
4.800 KHZ
Coming in very good this morning, s7 to s9. Ge
1148 uct
Getting a little interferance from something sweeping the frequency from

4.7
to 4.8 but I was able to notch it out enough to make the station quite
listenable.

--
73's
Rick

Drake R8 R8B
ICOM R75
Yaesu 7700
Hammarlund SP-600-JX-17

"If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?"