Old January 21st 04, 12:07 AM
Dxluver

most folks who hear it don't realize they're listening to
shortwave - "Naah, it sounds to good to come from far away" 8-}

Yeah, I've had my folks and a friend mention that they couldn't believe that
was the V.O.T........coming in crystal clear through those amplifieds.

Not trying to be flippant, but your ears know what
sounds good to them and you'll know by where you have to set your
volume if you're have enough power to drive it.

Sure- sure- I know what you mean. While the 129X is down, I'll do that with
the 140X. The the things with the Hammars is that I KNOW there is more than
enough to drive one of these Aiwa speakers, no problem.

Hopefully it sounds sweet.

Thanks Howard:-)