Old January 21st 04, 07:08 AM
starman

Miha Rus wrote:

(Dxluver) wrote in message ...
You mean a scheme to get yours?

yeah, I don't know what he means either. But I do have one of these, it was
one of the first 'accesories' I ever bought when I got into shortwave.

It an OK little piece I suppose, it has its pluses as well as it's minuses. I
even forget how much I gave for mine. {?}

Yes, I do mean schematic - sorry for my terminological error. I
suppose it is not so intricate. I cannot find it on Tandy's support
pages while it is not in their program anymore (I guess). If anybody
knows what can be wrong - it is functionin (green LED is on) but
nothing happens when coupled to antenna and receiver when I turn the
capacitor.

Miha

I recall reading on this newsgroup at least a year or more ago that some
of those RS amplified antennas weren't wired/soldered correctly inside
the box when they were made. I don't remember the details but this could
be the problem with yours. Try doing a 'rec.radio.shortwave'
Google-Groups search for more info'.