Old January 21st 04, 12:23 PM
Rick KB1KIL

SNIP
Thanks for the Kudos.
I also get it 24/7 and it actually starts from 4.776 to 4.805. I have no
idea what it could be. It's a real annoyance and it prevented me from
hearing a couple of stations this morning.

It's a CODAR station located on the coast of NJ. Send them an email
complaining about the interference. Otherwise they'll think everything
is fine.

http://marine.rutgers.edu/mrs/codar.html

Thanks for the info,
I composed the email and sent it this morning.
The interferance was even more annoying this morning, it totally convered
the station even though the signal was stronger than yesterday.