Old January 21st 04, 11:02 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"LW" wrote

| (OT - Ain't it great that the incredibly stupid Mr. Gore endorses a
| loser in Iowa.)

I was *almost* ashamed of being a native Iowegian, El Dubyah!
This election will be "W" for "W." I think 2008 is the year things
will get REAL interesting!

I've heard that Dennis Kucinich has enlisted the help of Lloyd Davies!
Ole 'VFP will be in charge of Kucinich's Affirmative Action Team.
And I've also heard rumors that a certain resident of Athens has designs
on some of the local "Sistas," now that he's a thug 'n all. 'VFP has
had subwoofers installed in back of his truck's seats, and is "rollin'
dubs" these days. Too, he's "hittin' switches" as he bounces down
those streets (or so I've heard).

73,

S.L.

---