Old January 22nd 04, 11:26 AM
RHF

FW,

wass = We Are So... SCREWED !
Isn't being honest when a Politician talks to a Voter and Tax Payer.

bohic = Bend Over Here It Comes !
Now that is a Politician Being Honest. Big Time !
Politicians Do It To You. (Not With You.)

Love Him or Hate Him... GWB is a Politician [.]
{ For He Shall Be Know As POTUS ! }

tpimp ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Frank White)
= = = wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...

- Where can I NOT hear this Supreme court appointed, substance abusing

Felon

You could always turn off the TV...

You know, I really wish rather than starting off with the usual
"The state of the Union... is STRONG!" bromide, one time one of
our Presidents would be more honest. If, for instance, the
President started out his SotU speech with "My fellow Americans,
we are SCREWED!", it would sure the heck focus MY attention!

^_^

FW