Old January 23rd 04, 12:55 AM
Rob R.

Thank you, thank you...just got this info but didn't know Chris Justice was
there. I'm familiar with his reputation, and for 50 bucks that's a
bargain...even if it's a bit more. Much appreciated.
73
Rob Robertson
KE6BGO

"Stinger" wrote in message
You can get most Sony ICF-2010's repaired for $50.00 plus return shipping

at
RadioLabs. Chris Justice (formerly the Chief Engineer at C.Crane) is

there,
and will make sure the repairs are done right. Here's a link to the page:
http://www.radiolabs.com/repair/consumer.html

-- Stinger

"Rob R." wrote in message
ink.net...

I've got a Sony ICF-2010 on its way to me that needs some work. It has

an
Error 3 code that displays intermittently and it won't play, but after

about
half an hour it'll come on and plays fine...(according to the seller).

It
is
in great physical condition with box, manuals, etc.. Where would I send

this
to get it checked out...Grove, CCrane, Sony itself (I've heard not). Any
suggestions will be appreciated. I'm in Oregon, but, can send it almost
anywhere in US if it's a reputable, reliable service who knows what

they're
doing the first time

Thanks.
RR