Old January 23rd 04, 05:27 AM
Michael Bryant

From: "Brenda Ann"

There is no room for censorship of opinions from either the right or the
left. Our Constitution (for now) guarantees the right of freedom of speech
and freedom of expression to both conservatives and liberals (I realize that
not every netizen is a US citizen, but much of the world agrees on this
point, including the UN).

I would agree to a point. I think we have the right to ask the moderator of a
moderated group not to censor people for asking him to refrain from censoring
people for simply asking him to stick to discussing the SAT800, or at least SW
radio. To censor those expressing the choice to stick to SW seems particularly
reprehensible.