Old January 23rd 04, 11:59 PM
Ken Wilson

"T. Early" wrote in message
Anybody done business with this person?

Very restrictive "as is" policy and a significant number of recent
negs--but folks are still bidding.

I have never done buisness with him but I have met him. He lives about 13
miles north of me.

He is/was a ham with a G4 call if memory serves me right ? He came to one of
our local ham club meetings a few years ago & said he was opening up a Ham
store.

I didn't give it much thought till I noticed his location on one of his
auctions & sent him a email wondering if I could stop by his place &
possibly purchase some items before he put them on ebay. He emailed me back
& said no, he only sold thru ebay ??????

73, Ken KG4BIG