Old January 24th 04, 03:40 AM
RHF

MWB,

ego, Ego. EGO ! Hey, I Got Three:
mini 'ego'; the Standard-Normal "Ego"; and Yes a Big "EGO" !
(Its Called Being a Whole and Complete Average Everyday Person.)

What Me Special ? (MAD Magazine: What Me Worried ? a la "AEN")

What I Do is simply try to get you to lighten up a bit.
I am only trying to get you to Laugh; to Smile; to Relax and Enjoy.

I Am Who I Am - Love Me -or- Love To Hate Me.
(As Long as Your the Motivation is Love.)

But MWB, You Come Across A personally Attacking People (Mean Spirited).

FWIW: My Last Day "On-the-JOB" was 26 Sept 1997; the Day
then President WJ Clinton Fired My Sad Sorry Ass.
thank you bill, Thank You Bill. THANK YOU BILL !

Yes - MWB, Your My Be Excused... Now Go To Work - Please.
Keep On Working MWB - Someday You May Grow Up An Retire )

My eBay "ME" WebPage Says It All:
RETIRED - HEALTHY - and - FREE !
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/reti...lthy-and-free/
A Former 'Work-A-Holic' Currently in Recovery
Living "RHF" in OK-Land, Cali-4-Ni-A

rhf ~ RHF
= = = Retired Healthy and Free !
= = = Really Happy Fella )
..
..
= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...
From:
(RHF)

MWB,

It's a Joke - Get A Life.

MWB = MICHAEL '''Wave''' Bye )

RHF, you're political humor and your egotistical need to be "special" by using
fancy graphics to embellish every single post is the real joke.

In terms of getting a life, when was the last time you worked? I'm beginning to
see a sad pattern of unemployed people living out their lives on the internet.

Get a life, RHF. Or has your's already passed you by?

Excuse me, I think I'll go back to my job.

..