Old January 24th 04, 05:35 AM
Frank Dresser

"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
But of course... your one of those "government is so nice and does
everything in the favor of the people.. awwwwwwww"

Wake up. The government would never allow a WBCQ type station to get
on regualr AM/FM radio, this is why you only find these silly neo-con
"buy my book buy my tape type" You have some of these neo-cons who one
day say "Bush is god" then another day "Bush sucks" These guys aren't
really doing anything but spewing crap. But.. this is acceptable by
the government. Anyone talking the realities would be quickly called a
racist and booted off the air.

Is this limited to WBCQ? The Alex Jones Show, The Power Hour and
Brother Stair all buy time on local time brokered stations. Bo Gritz
used to, but he seems to be out of broadcasting.

Frank Dresser