Old January 24th 04, 06:29 AM
CW

Anybody with half a brain would look up facts. I guess you're at about the
quarter level.
"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
But of course... your one of those "government is so nice and does
everything in the favor of the people.. awwwwwwww"

Wake up. The government would never allow a WBCQ type station to get
on regualr AM/FM radio, this is why you only find these silly neo-con
"buy my book buy my tape type" You have some of these neo-cons who one
day say "Bush is god" then another day "Bush sucks" These guys aren't
really doing anything but spewing crap. But.. this is acceptable by
the government. Anyone talking the realities would be quickly called a
racist and booted off the air.

"CW" wrote in message

There you go again, proving your idiocy.
"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
To the liberal left it sounds like crap, since they promote
censorship, and have no concept of free airwaves.

You sound like a troll, calling me an "idiot" What have I written here
that is wrong? It is true that the feds are afraid of someone using
shortwave to spread beyond-the-fringe politics to a mass audience
around the country.

And also, they want Clear Channel to run American airwaves and only
promote "governmentally approved" politics.

"CW" wrote in message

That's crap and you know it. Some are already suspecting that you're

an
idiot. I would think you would try not to prove them right.

"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
The reason for the ban on domestic broadcasting in the United

States
is that the feds tend to be afraid of the attributes of shortwave

and
the ability to transmit across an entire nation. They want Clear
Channel to own all the domestic broadcasters so they can broadcast
what they "approve of"

Even though WBCQ isn't transmitting "domestically," it's still

mostly
listened to by people in the US.