Old January 24th 04, 10:52 AM
SYSYPHUS' SISTER

Michael Bryant wrote:
From: "Frank Dresser"

Yes, but there are those with a high complaint to contribution ratio.
If we don't send them the Yahoo groups, where the hell can we tell them
to go?

That's the point, Frank. The Yahoo groups should stick to their topics so that
people can go there if they can't, or don't want, to deal with the discord that
characterizes RRS.

All I did was suggest that the group stay on topic instead of JJ shoving his
political perspectives. I made no counter political stance. Others made far
more direct and vicious attacks, but I got kicked because JJ seems to hold a
grudge against things I've said to other folks on RRS. That's wrong.

But don't worry, I don't want back on that group. JJ and RHF together is a
little too much to deal with.

Michael:
Wait about 6 weeks, that's when JJ goes off the meds again.....

I am,
SYSYPHUS' SISTER
and you're not