Old January 25th 04, 12:32 AM
Maximus

I don't have an oscillioscope to trace the frequencies s. I wish I did.
The darned things are a pain in (supply your own epithet here g).

The audio varies from high to low, but I have not tried to figure out the
frequency distribution.

The signal(s) are in the range I mentioned. Why don't the *******s use radar
from sattelites instead, in a very high frequency range ( 14 trillion ghz
or something).

"starman" wrote in message
Maximus wrote:

4.775, 4.780 . Anybody else on the west coast here them on these
frequencies, and if so, do you know where they are ? TIA

Are those frequencies the starting point of each sweep or the end? All
of the CODAR stations I've heard (east coast) sweep downward about
25-Khz. In the case of 4.775, it starts at 4.800 and takes about a
second to reach 4.775.