Old January 25th 04, 01:45 PM
Diverd4777

In article . net, "Sanjaya"
writes:

I have all 3 of those. I love them all too.
But I recommend the 7600GR if you're going to
own just one radio.
What do you mean by the best online retailer?
Prices? Authorized dealers? Reputation? Service?

universal-radio.com is a great place to shop, but they don't
sell the 7600GR online, due to a request from Sony. One has
to call for pricing and/or ordering. I'm not sure what Bugrunner
meant by "online retailer"... universal is online, but they don't
sell the Sony online. I'd guess their price is in line with other
vendors though.. $150 to $170. Anyone know???

He J and R .com...

http://www.jandr.com/JRProductPage.p...on_Id=1&P rod
uct_Id=1627439

My guess is universal is about in line with J and R; no one makes a killing
selling electronics;

Dan