Old January 25th 04, 02:53 PM
Diverd4777

True, Morality , or lack thereof, is a major problem in the world today..
From The Liar / Robber barons of Enron, Worldcomm,
( see NY Times Magazine of 1/25/2004 )
to people using religion as a justification to destroy other people;

Still, somehow, there are enough good, honest, hardworking, careing people
around the world
to help one another get through this current mess...

( Off Soap Box & Back to Shortwave )

Dan

In article , TL Fort
writes:

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:47:39 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

Insipid?? Meaning you have no taste for moralization? Personally, I think
a(n almost total) lack of morals/morality is a major problem in the world
today. Where do you think we get the Enron's, the Martha Stewarts, ad inf.??