Old January 25th 04, 04:12 PM
T.Early

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From: "T.Early"

What must it be like to go through life being that obsessively

bitter?

In any event, it's nice to hear from the one person remaining who
still reads Dowd.

I guess you'd recommend Cal "Mr. Happiness" Thomas' column, instead?

Dowd is
much better than the host of right-wing "Rushies" columns. Who says

the press
is biased to the left? Seems like this is the pinnacle of right-wing

columnists
and their insipid moralizations.

What on earth leads to believe I have any love for Cal Thomas based on
something I said about Maureen Dowd? I assume that means I was wrong
and that there are actually -two- people who still read Dowd--my
apologies.

Nevertheless, I did provide you with a jumping off point for a little
rant about "insipid moralizations" (whatever those are), so I guess
that's something.