Old January 25th 04, 10:43 PM
-Rev Jones

Default Radio Shack "Riff Raff"

When did Radio Shack decide to cater to criminals ?

Radio Shack on Union Tpke New Hyde park (Long Island)
Unattended cash register, line backed up, rap music blasting
1 employee arguing with a shady looking cell phone customer, 2 remaining
employees going over cell plans with gang banger trash .
Waited 10 minutes and had to walk out before my parking meter expired
I was willing to leave 2 dollars to walk with a set of .99 cent pack of slug
tweakers (they can keep the change), they said no.
I said a couple choice words and walked out

-RP