Old January 26th 04, 02:09 AM
TL Fort

On 25 Jan 2004 15:06:19 -0800, (RHF)
wrote:

BA,

REJOICE in Your Self-Acceptance and Knowing Who You Are - amen, Amen. AMEN !

TLF - The same Prayer Goes Out To You ~ RHF
.
.

That's funniny stuff. It's one thing to have your penis whacked off
to become a girl but Brend-it whacked hers off to become a lesbian. It
seems to me it could have saved it the trouble. It would have been
easier to stay a guy and like girls.

Oh I forgot! It married another it! So much for knowing who you are!

At least I want have to look down when I'm standing in front of God to
explain why I whacked my peter off. Save your prayers for somebody
else. I don't need or want your's.

Tracy