Old January 19th 05, 06:35 PM
sofie

Henry Kolesnik:
It is NOT "intermittent ESR" that is the problem, rather it is that maybe
some electrolytics have developed high ESR and are operating just at or near
the threshold of the circuitry operating correctly... (see the reply post
from Tim Wescott).
At this point you have been given sound technical advice to check for
circuit board solder connections and to suspect the electrolytics......
until you perform this important initial suggested troubleshooting there is
not much more that you can do ??? Get this fixed right away before it
fails completely as you have previously been cautioned.
electricitym

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message
news
As of this moment it has run over 26 hours without shutting down. I've
never seen any evidence that ESR can be an intermittent phenomena. Can
someone please tell me how intermittent ESR comes about?