Old January 19th 05, 05:23 PM

Lenof21 wrote:
In article ,

PAMNO
writes:

In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

In article t,

robert
casey
writes:

That's the first thing YOU have gotten right, Lennie.

Just get the damm license, you seem to know enough
to get it without much study, Len.

Tsk. It hasn't been my intention to "get a damn license." :-)

At one time you said it *was* your intention, Len.

5 years ago today.

So the above is obviously
and provably untrue - unless you were lying back then.

Tsk. Bad on me...but bad on you.

No, Len. You are mistaken - I'm not.

First you say I "lie" about things,

Where?

You were mistaken when you wrote:

"It hasn't been my intention to "get a damn license." :-)"

because it *was* your stated intention, five years ago today.

then you demand I hold to those
"lies."

I don't demand anything of you, Len. But I do comment on your mistakes,
errors, logical inconsistencies, and general idiotic/immature/abusive
behavior here and elsewhere.

Rest of Len's useless drivel snipped.