Old January 27th 04, 03:59 AM
Eddie Haskel

All the sales person cares about is his "Spiff". Radio shack pays minimum
wage plus a "Spiff" determined by how much you sell in a 8 hour period. It's
averaged, so if you sell a high ticket item in the morning and nothing the
rest of the day..you get minimum wage for the day. This is why they sell you
ANYTHING they can get away with..gotta keep that "Spiff" going.
And they say "WAL*MART" is bad....yeah right....Eddie

"-Rev Jones" wrote in message
When did Radio Shack decide to cater to criminals ?

Radio Shack on Union Tpke New Hyde park (Long Island)
Unattended cash register, line backed up, rap music blasting
1 employee arguing with a shady looking cell phone customer, 2 remaining
employees going over cell plans with gang banger trash .
Waited 10 minutes and had to walk out before my parking meter expired
I was willing to leave 2 dollars to walk with a set of .99 cent pack of

slug
tweakers (they can keep the change), they said no.
I said a couple choice words and walked out

-RP