Old January 27th 04, 05:11 PM
Tony Meloche

CW wrote:

The majority of people that have them don't need them. It just gives them
something to do when standing in line at Wal-Mart.

That's true enough. I've had mine a month, adn have made 2 sixty
second calls to my wife about something in that time. Generally, I
forget I even have it with me. But some people seem to get outright
*addicted* to the things.

I'm currently working in retail, and in the last four months I have
seen two sales clerks where I work fired for talking to a friend on
their cell phone *while ringing up a customer order*. What is wrong
with these people??

Tony