Old January 27th 04, 07:18 PM
AC Smith

SYSYPHUS' SISTER wrote in message ...

Michael:
Wait about 6 weeks, that's when JJ goes off the meds again.....

I am,
SYSYPHUS' SISTER
and you're not

Hey, Sis, I am a co-moderator on Sat800 and have refrained from using
any of my powers on that group for fear of getting kicked off. I love
the people of Sat800 and it isn't fun when things take a nose-dive on
political issues and the such. I have considered leaving because I
have run up my flag as not being a "conservative" and once marked
(either way) you are marked. Apparently if one is not of a particular
stripe, it is now cause to be labeled an enemy rather than just to
leave it as "disagreeing". But I love the people of the group and it
is a large group so I'm going to hang around until I "slip up" and get
booted for wanting the subject matter to remain on track.

To all those who left the group for whatever reason, I apologize.
However, I am not the owner and in the end really have no power.

Best DX to all of you,

AC Smith