Old January 28th 04, 01:49 AM
CW

Ferrets? They have a pet section now?

"Joe" wrote in message
Similar thing happened to me 2 years ago (I posted it here),
I wanted parts to make a dipole and got so disgusted with a guy in neon
colored clothing following me around tying to sell me a phone, satellite
dish, credit card. The chimp finally say's, what are you looking for can I
help.
I had enough and respond angry :
I just want to make a dipole for this cool glowbug I found at the curb

last
week ! Don't need no F** cellphone plan, 400 watt woofers, dancing dice,
plasma globes. Just need some ferrets, eggs , copper wire, 58 and be on

with
it !
...damm !!!
The guy says "this isn't that kind of store, please leave before I call

the
cops"

-Joe

"Chuck Reti" wrote in message
Not quite rifraff, but, a quite elderly, crotchety old guy was in a
local RS, trying to finish buying, yes, a CB RADIO.
He kept hollering to a confused teenaged salesgirl, "wurz the aar-ull?
Needs a aar-ull!" Just before I was going to have mercy and chime in,
another RS-er finally figured out he meant an Antenna (formerly known as
an aerial), found a magmount and sent him on his way.
-
Chuck Reti
WV8A
Detroit MI