Old January 28th 04, 03:46 AM
RHF

= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...
From:
(RHF)

Why do you want to silence Michael Moore?

MWB - Did I Say That - NO!
Why Do You Fabricate Lies about what others have said MWB ?

Ok, Graphic Braniac, explain how this is any different than
you saying that I wanted to silence Cal Thomas?

MWB - Did I 'in-fact' Say that You wanted to SILENCE Cal Thomas ? "NOT !"

Again... MWB, You Read too, Too. TOO ! Much Into What Is Written [.]

Here are My Words: [ Is there Not "Room" in Your America for
a Cal Thomas, Paul Harvey and others ? ]

I simply 'asked' You a Question MWB - Which You Have Never Answered [.]

Can You Simply Answer "The Question" MWB ?

A simple Yes or No will do. (No Long Answer with Qualifiers
and Points of Clarification is Required.) Just a Yes or a No.

Be Not Silent Now MWB... Let Us All Hear (Read) Your Yes or No.

MWB - I Await Your One Word Reply ~ RHF

- - - S N I P - - -

..