Old January 29th 04, 05:45 AM
Tony Meloche

Stinger wrote:

We've got some pretty nice folks in our local Radio Shack. You can tell any
of them what you're looking for, and they'll nod and point you to the rear
of the store where all the electronic parts are.

I kind of miss that they don't ask your name anymore when you buy
something -- it was always fun to say something like "George Tirebiter" with
a straight face and watch them try to punch it into their computer without
cracking up.

I still get catalogs with some hilarious aliases.

-- Stinger

Shoes for industry, compadre!

Tony