Old January 29th 04, 06:58 AM
WShoots1

Frank D: One example was Crosley's transmitter in Bethany, Ohio.

The only Ohio station listed in my booklet is W8XAL in Cincinatti, on daily
from 5-6 am PST on 6.06 MHz, and from 6-9 pm, same freq. Interestingly, during
the 7-9 pm slot, W3XAU in Philly was also on the same freq.

W6XKG was on 24/7 on 25.95 MHz. From what I can tell, no station in the world
shifted frequencies. I guess they were one transmitter, one antenna (and one
crystal G) stations back then.

Forty years ago, I had a "Packed Bowel" 8mm camera and projector. I think my
tape recorder then also was a P-B.

Both of my computers are, too. The newest of the two is fine for me. The older
one, though, had a hardwired 2400 modem, yet it had a CD drive and a super
audio board. G

73,
Bill, K5BY