Old January 30th 04, 03:19 AM
Michael Bryant

From: N8KDV

You must understand that *fabrication* is a part of *debate*, and *debate* is
what
MWB knows. Now, granted, he knows little of anything *else*, but MWB does
profess to
*know* *debate*! So if it needs to be *twisted* *turned* spinned* *spun*
*obfuscated*
or *fabricated*, MWB is your man! But if it has *anything* to do with
*reality*,
well, forget it!

Gee, Steve, Didn't you recently admit to listening to SW radio 18 hours a day?
Yep, reality is definitely your game.

When it comes to sleazy debate tactics, RHF has shown that no one can claim
supremacy over him. He's definitely more frustrating to deal with than your
three word junior high comebacks. Damn, you were making Tracy Fort look like an
intellectua!

But, hey, I know how you identify with RHF's perpetually optimistic
patriotism....You're such a happy guy, always cheering up everyone's day! ;-)

Here's a happy thought. Why don't you return to what you do best and start
making more Sw-related posts. You are, after all, our Master DX Centurion.

Cheer-io fruit loops!

(Copy to N8KDV's mailbox, just because it's fun....)

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A