Old January 30th 04, 07:04 PM
W G (Geoff) White

Are you telling me that both the US and Britain, with
the cutting edge surveillance technology they possess, didn't know there
were no WMD?

yes, that's exactly what i'm saying. if you have proof othewise, post it

Try this for starters:

Colin Powell said, in 2001, "Saddam Hussein... has not developed any
significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction."

Reference: http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2001/933.htm

Geoff

---

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:15:50 GMT, (Bob) wrote:

On 30 Jan 2004 06:50:42 GMT, donutbandit wrote:

(Bob) wrote in :

ah. 'everybody' knows...except that it's a lie.

oh. lies don't stop the far left.

Where were the WMD? Are you telling me that both the US and Britain, with
the cutting edge surveillance technology they possess, didn't know there
were no WMD?

yes, that's exactly what i'm saying. if you have proof othewise, post
it.

Get your head out of your ass and stop trying to politicize everything.
Anybody who isn't blinded by political zealotry knows that Bush and Blair
lied.

ah, 'everybody knew'. funny the french didn't. the germans didn't. the
UN didn't. but 'everybody' knew.

you're such a member of the sheep herd you baaa everytime someone
mentions bush.

learn to think for yourself. cliches about 'everyone' aren't
arguments.

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field