Old January 30th 04, 09:48 PM
Tracy

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:16:53 -0600, "Brian Hill"
brianehill@charterDOTnet wrote:

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message
Brother Stair is now saying the world as we know it may end around the
time of his next birthday, next May.

On a previous broadcast, the Prophet said he would be killed by the
Pope. Specifically, he said he'd be killed by the Pope of Rome.

Frank Dresser

What kind of drugs do you have to take to say stupid sh-t like that to the
whole world?

I don't think that this little corner of Usenet is anywhere close to
the whole world! As a matter of fact, I would venture to say that it
is less than a few hundred people. And most of those were intelligent
enough to see that he was being sarcastic.

Tracy