Old January 30th 04, 10:37 PM
Bob

On 30 Jan 2004 04:14:24 -0800, (Alan J Giddings)
wrote:

OK let's stop. Here are the facts and this is admitted by Blair and
his team to the Hutton enquiry:

yes, let's do so.

gilligan resigned today. as did his bosses.

res ipsa loquitur.

6. Gilligan and the BBC broadcast this. Gilligan says that Campbell
has "sexed" up the dossier so that when Blair puts it to Parliament he
will be able to make his case much, much stronger. (Anyone disagree
with these facts?)

yeah. the BBC disagreed. that's why gilligan doesn't work there any
more.

oh. you kinda forgot about that.

So, Kelly kills himself and events un-fold. An indepentent judicial
enquiry is asked for by Kelly's family. A Government appointed law
lord, Hutton, begins an inquiry. He submits his report. He finds
fault with everyone at the BBC, from the governors, director general
and even the tea ladies. Blair, Campbell? The government? Geoff
Hoon? Nothing, absolutely nothing! No criticism at all. Go figure.
The main thrust of the Gilligan report is that Campbell/Blair wanted
the intel to read different from the original dossier to help their
case in joining in the war when Blair went to Parliament for the
crucial vote. Oh, did I say that Blair appointed Hutton?
Also, any WMD found yet?
Regards,
Alan
PS. I am not a screaming leftie either. I just want to hear the truth
from my government.

you wouldn't recognize the truth if it was a vampire and ripped out
your jugular.

the fact is the BBC parties involved are gone. the fact is there is
not basis for their charges. the fact is they were incompetent and
they lied.

not exactly what the BBC is famous for, until recently that is, when
it became the mouthpiece of hussein, in its neo-racist hatred of
arabs.

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field