Old January 31st 04, 05:04 AM
M?che?l ?Drisceoil

"Maximus" wrote in message link.net...
Nahhh... I'll wait for the comet to come pick me up .
New Page 1
"Frank Dresser" wrote in message
Brother Stair is now saying the world as we know it may end around the
time of his next birthday, next May.

On a previous broadcast, the Prophet said he would be killed by the
Pope. Specifically, he said he'd be killed by the Pope of Rome.

Frank Dresser

Man, oh man... this is great stuff! I only visit here once in a great
while, but reading this makes me smile... this is the sort of
misunderstanding that makes Usenet and us humans such a good match for
each other!

Thank you all for your honesty and good grace in this thread.