Old January 31st 04, 07:18 AM
Gray Shockley

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:00:21 -0600, [Her/Him] wrote:

You know, you are like a guy who is in love with an ugly girl.

No one meant to offend you personally.

They keep bringing up and discussing the girl in a negative light just
to be able to talk about her while not letting on that they are in
love with her. Then you post Mayday like something happening on
shortwave just to get attention for your love of Brother Stair.

Sense of humor challenged makes it no wonder you post behind a falsie.

Good golly! Lighten up.

We've been joking about domestic shortwave for years and if you are so
humor-challenged that you have to attempt psychoanalization on the
participants, you lead a /way/ too boring existence and you really should go
up on eBay and see what a life is running these days.

You remind me of the Army Hymn: "Him. Him. [Have intercourse with] Him."

Gray Shockley
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio+ w/RS Loop