Old January 31st 04, 01:22 PM
Stinger

Gosh, aren't we lucky that someone has appointed themself as a moderator for
the newsgroup! Now I know how black people feel when they wake up and find
out that Al Sharpton has appointed himself their spokesman.

This troll reminds me of some of the obnoxious attention-seeking "ministers"
that pretend that televisions have neither a channel changer or an "off"
button. If you don't like the content, ignore the thread, fool.

Being a shortwave newsgroup, and Stair being one of the more interesting
"kooks" broadcasting on shortwave, this is an appropriate forum to discuss
his latest antics. (As you can see from the amount of posts from other
shortwave enthusiasts.)

-- Stinger

"me" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 1:18:49 -0600, Gray Shockley
wrote:

Sense of humor challenged makes it no wonder you post behind a falsie.

No it's sick of asshole posters who think posting their off topic crap
with a subject like MAYDAY is cool.

Good golly! Lighten up.

Free clue, stop to off topic bull**** and I'll lighten up.

We've been joking about domestic shortwave for years and if you are so
humor-challenged that you have to attempt psychoanalization on the
participants, you lead a /way/ too boring existence and you really should

go
up on eBay and see what a life is running these days.

No one gives a **** about your joking. Take it to a humor newsgroup.

You remind me of the Army Hymn: "Him. Him. [Have intercourse with] Him."

Thinking of having Brother Stair do it in your ass again. Start a fan
group for him.