Old January 31st 04, 07:52 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Mike Terry wrote:

"Very good response" maybe - but why the political comment which readers
such as myself outside the US are unlikely to understand (although I have
access to Fox News here in the UK, many don't).

I could comment on UK politics in return but would prefer to talk radio
here.

I'll be sure to forward all me posts to you from now on for UK clearance
before I post them. ;-0

Here's an idea! In the subject line one might preface material that may not be
fully understood in the UK with (NCFUK), Not Cleared For UK. That way, those in
the UK might choose not to read those posts as there may be something contained
therein that they may not understand.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B