Old February 1st 04, 03:19 AM
Bob

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:42:09 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
donutbandit wrote:

(Bob) wrote in :

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"

It's fairly obvious from his posts on this NG. He's a non thinking Nazi far
rightist who marches to Rush Limbaugh and calls others ignorant and
uninformed when they prove things he doesn't want to hear.

I am not a radical leftist, as accused. I am a clear thinking person who is
not blinded by nationalism or politicism and can clearly see what went on.

wf3h, you'd have made a wonderful SS officer. Your blindness is stupendous.
I imagine you use your ham license to transmit ignorance all over the
amateur bands, as well.

With every post you make you give the TROLL what he desires most. Notice
that the thread now revolves around him and not the topic of the thread.
Do us all a favor and put him in the kill file. He will have to go
somewhere else to get his attention fix.

--

in lieu of an argument, just run and hide, eh?

typical leftie.
to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field