Old February 2nd 04, 04:35 AM
Bob

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 18:18:55 -0500, "W G (Geoff) White"
wrote:

the fact you seem reluctant to admit, as a revisionist leftie, is that
the BBC itself both admitted it was wrong AND apologized. gilligan
lied. that's why he resigned. the executives covered for his lie.

That's the second time you've tried to put *your* words
in *my* mouth.

Check the posts in this newgroup. You'll see I have not said
anything about the BBC's statements, pro or con.

then check out of the thread. that was the topic. if you want to
address something off topic, find another thread. the topic was the
integrity of the BBC and its leftist agitating for the fascist regime
in baghdad.

and that's the end of the story. unless you can show me where
the BBC is lying when it said it lied, you got a problem.

As Ronald Reagan said, "there you go again!"

By the way, the personal attack-- "you got a problem" is not
an argument-- even if the rest of what you said was true,
which it was not.

really? the BBC didn't apologize? golly. then I guess someone has
hijacked bush house, because I personally heard the BBC issue an
apology to blair for its lies.

if you can find any managers remaining at the BBC who HAVEN'T resigned
because of its lies, by all means, tell us what the story was.

unless, of course, the far left hasn't revised that version of history
yet.

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field