Old February 2nd 04, 12:06 PM
Michael Bryant

From: (RHF)

"US distribution of smallpox-infected blankets to Native Americans"

At the time this was done the USofA did NOT Exist [.]

So 'place' this "Claim of Bio-Warfare" on Native Americans directly
on the European Governments of that time of Britten, France and Spain.

That frightening little piece of early chemical-bio warfare took place during
the late 1800s, RHF. About 100 years after the US fought it's war of
independence - ya know, that war where we lost every battle to the British
except for the final one, where LaFayette beat Cornwallis.

I know it's hard for you to believe, but US policy in regards to Natives was a
clear policy of total eradication. Many of my ancestors were killed in the
Trail of Tears, where 90% of the Cherokees in the Southeast US were killed in a
forced march to Oklahoma.

And thanks for showing everyone that you lack any historical understanding of
this nation of "love for everyone."