Old February 2nd 04, 08:20 PM
RedOctober90

ojunk (Michael Bryant) wrote in message ...
From:
(RHF)

"US distribution of smallpox-infected blankets to Native Americans"

At the time this was done the USofA did NOT Exist [.]

So 'place' this "Claim of Bio-Warfare" on Native Americans directly
on the European Governments of that time of Britten, France and Spain.

That frightening little piece of early chemical-bio warfare took place during
the late 1800s, RHF. About 100 years after the US fought it's war of
independence - ya know, that war where we lost every battle to the British
except for the final one, where LaFayette beat Cornwallis.

I know it's hard for you to believe, but US policy in regards to Natives was a
clear policy of total eradication. Many of my ancestors were killed in the
Trail of Tears, where 90% of the Cherokees in the Southeast US were killed in a
forced march to Oklahoma.

And thanks for showing everyone that you lack any historical understanding of
this nation of "love for everyone."

Will be listening to Hal Turner tonight on WBCQ,

you can call him racist but you can't call him a liar you liberals!