Old February 3rd 04, 05:51 AM
Melvin Creep

Default Shortwave Newsgroup Poll

In addition to my shortwave listening hobby I've always had a
fascination with the human bowel movement, specifically, the stools
thereof. I'd like to conduct an unscientific poll amongst fellow
shortwave hobbyists regarding your particular bowel habits. How many
times a day? Soft or hard stools? Any and all particulars you feel are
noteworthy would be greatly appreciated. Possibly interested in
receiving or exchanging any stool samples that sound especially
intriguing. I'll provide the container with necessary postage. To get
the ball rolling a little about me: I move my bowels 2 times a day,
stool is soft with a smoky cloud emitted upon flush, coarse in texture
with a strong fragrance. I have noted that the second stool of the day
is considerably less odoriferous than the first. Significantly the
second movement usually follows within 1 hour of the first upon waking
for the day. Both are quite ample in volume (averaging in weight from
24 oz. to 41 oz. per movement.
Thank you for your participation. Serious responses only PLEASE!
Melvin