Old February 5th 04, 07:40 PM
tfortee

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:26:15 -0600, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
. com...
At long last our national nightmare is over. I'd like to publicly
thank the Mass. Supreme Court for declaring Wednesday that gays are
entitled to nothing less than marriage and that Vermont-style civil
unions will not suffice. This sets the stage for the nation's first
legally sanctioned same-sex weddings by the spring. "The dissimilitude
between the terms `civil marriage' and `civil union' is not innocuous;
it is a considered choice of language that reflects a demonstrable
assigning of same-sex, largely homosexual, couples to second-class
status," the justices wrote. On behalf of the shortwave listening
family I salute this very brave and historic decision. Judge Solomom
himself could not have adjudicated this matter more wisely! Sons of
Massachusetts stand proudly and take a bow - a resounding THANK YOU
echoes throughout our land!
Melvin

As usuall the liberal judges overstep their bounds and go against the
masses.

That's the first thing that you have ever written that has made
sense. The rest was uneducated pointless dribble.

Tracy