Old February 5th 04, 09:10 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

You have been forewarned Bryant, I wouldn't push your luck.

Feel free to keep on laughing!

LOL! HaHaHa. Take your best shot. It's your behavior that's been reprehensible.

Are you ever going to grow out of being the blustering bully, Steve?

Fifty dollars says nothing happens. Any takers? How many times have you
threatened people or called them names.

I assume the Michigan courts have
internet and can access google.com.

Take a leap, dude. No one's scared of you.

Thing is, I've requested that you not send me any emails, and that's a 'reasonable'
request under the law.

Now, if you choose not to respect that request, that's your business. But at that
time it will also become the business of the Ottawa County Circuit Court in Grand
Haven, Michigan.

I notice that you did not send me an email along with your posting here, that was a
wise choice on your part. You must realise that to send a post both to me, and to
rec.radio.shortwave, you have to alter manually my email address as posted here
as "N8KDV ",
the Court realises that to send an email to me at the same time you post here you
have to manually alter that address. That is known in their jargon as 'intent'. You
understand that word don't you Mikey?

Keep up your bluster Mikey. You might wish to get one of those 'free' consultations
with an attorney before you shoot your mouth off any further.

Because, if a PPO is put into place, you might find it rather difficult to respond
to any post I place here in rec.radio.shortwave, as that also might be considered
by the Court to be 'harassment' at that point in time. I'm certain you would not
want that to happen.

As I've said before, my only wish is for you to not send me emails with your
response to my posts in rec.radio.shortwave. If you can abide by that wish, I have
no other problem with corresponding with you here in this forum. The choice is
yours.

As for anyone else who is sick of getting unwanted emails from Michael W. Bryant, I
suggest you might wish to consult the courts in your respective states.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B