Old February 5th 04, 09:22 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

As for anyone else who is sick of getting unwanted emails from Michael W.
Bryant, I
suggest you might wish to consult the courts in your respective states.

My lawyer laughed and said the same thing I've been saying: "doesn't your email
ISP allow you to block specific senders?"

Stalking? In a public forum? Right.

Pay attention Bryant! Yes this is a public forum, the stalking and harassment does
not arise from here, but rather in your emails. Have I made that clear enough for
you and you 'attorney'?

Harassment? You must be kidding.

Here's some free legal advice, Steve:

I'm sure you explained exactly what's happened to your Prosecutor without
embellishing anything in your direction, right? Be careful you don't become
guilty of filing charge premised on false statements.

I hear the impact of that far exceeds a PPO!!

HaHaHahaHa!